Sunday, August 17, 2014

Closet Makeover

I needed some organization in my life, so I decided to add a few things to my master bedroom closet.
I'm feeling much more organized now, and it looks cute, so I'm happy with it! I got the white cubical storage shelves from target. The fabric bins/basket are also from Target. The candle holder, the owl (which I put my eye pencils in), and the bracelet holder came from Michael's craft store. The tiered desert stand came from Hobby lobby, and that is what I have my nail polish displayed on. The mirrored box came from hobby lobby as well. I have had the necklace holder that is hanging on the wall for years. It is actually an antique, and works great! I spray painted it silver. I used shower curtain hooks to hang extra purses, scarves and belts from the top of the wire shelf. So far, this set up is working really well for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment