Sunday, January 26, 2014

Halloween 2013

Besides Christmas, my other favorite holiday to decorate for is HALLOWEEN! My Halloween decor is starting to come together in my house. Here are just a few of my favorites!
The Mantel is always fun to change up for the seasons. I have found all of my Halloween decorations at Gordman's, Hobby Lobby, and Michael's for the most part. They are a compilation resulted from many years of 50 percent off shopping sprees the day after Halloween. (I can't wait to share all my new stuff from my big shopping day next year!) Isn't that the best looking Iron Man EVER?
This Iron Man and Storm Shaddow are showing off their best poses on the tulle decorated stairway. Michael's has these really "pretty" jeweled spiders that I can't get enough of!!
I made the wreath last year using a foam round wreath, and yarn. All I did was wrap the yarn around it over and over until it was all covered. I added one of my favorite jeweled spiders from Michael's Craft store. I bought fake pumpkins from Hobby Lobby, and glued them together with that E6000 glue. I then placed them on top of a set of planters I use for every season.
This is the full view of our porch. I used cheese cloth to make a spider web, and then added that cotton web stuff to it. I found the giant sparkly spider at Wal-Mart. I painted our house number and our Last name on the fake white pumpkins on the porch table. I have so many more Halloween decorations to share, but did not take any pics this year. I will post all of the nitty gritty details next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment