Tuesday, December 18, 2012

CHRISTMAS !!!

It's Christmas Time at the Church Residence! We (or should I say I) have been decorating, gift buying, and, of course planning various trips up and down the state of Illinois. This is our first Christmas in our new house, so it has been a lot of fun decorating! Oh, the possibilities!
It is fun to actually have a fireplace to hang the stockings on this year :)
I really love the LED light up trees that I found at Gordman's. The stockings are hung by the chimney with care via 2 stocking holders and a cheap curtain rod I got from Target.
These beauties can be found at Target. Oh how I love the white feather tree!
We found this 9 ft. pre-lit tree at Sam's club for just over $200.00. It turned out beautifully! Much better than the little 5 footer we had at the apartment!
And this post would not be complete without showing my husband's daring acrobatic skills on the roof, while placing Christmas lights on the house. I will not mention the part where he used a folding chair on top of the peak of the roof to get to the next level....
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment